Acatus will offer fully automated, transparent and cost-efficient single asset securitization in real time.
Acatus securitizes various types of assets (e.g. SME loans, Traded Endowment Policies (TEPs) or real estate debt) on a single asset basis, thus providing originators with increased flexibility for risk and liquidity management. In addition, its flexible setup allows Acatus to offer customized portfolio securitization.
Once on-boarded onto the Acatus platform, originators can use its securitization service
- to deleverage and micro-manage balance sheet risks,
- to free up cash and gain liquidity,
- to finance loans and projects live and in real-time over the capital markets platform without equity requirements, or
- to meet regulatory or internal equity capital ratios.
For these purposes, our securitization service represents an innovative solution that
- works fully automated,
- is highly time- and cost-efficient,
- provides complete process transparency, and
- integrates seamlessly with existing IT banking infrastructure.
In contrast to traditional portfolio securitization, our single asset or portfolio securitization is also suitable for small to mid-sized balance sheets. Next to the major decrease in costs and time, another major advantage rests in the originator’s direct access to a broad range of institutional investors through the Acatus debt capital markets platform.