Acatus will issue fully cleared capital market bonds with attractive risk-return profiles.
Acatus securitizes various types of assets (e.g. SME loans, Traded Endowment Policies (TEPs) or real estate debt) and issues corresponding notes (bonds). By transforming illiquid assets into a fungible and portfolio-suitable security, Acatus is unlocking attractive new investment opportunities for a broad range of investors.
With Acatus, investors benefit from complete risk transparency due to
- the provision of key financial data on the underlying asset(s),
- mandatory skin-in-the-game for originators,
- the validation of the asset specific scoring result carried out by Acatus, and
- the mapping of the scoring result to a standard rating scale, which is vetted by a reputable auditing company.
Moreover, investors can create a portfolio à la carte according to their individual investment criteria including for instance:
- specific originators,
- the type of underlying asset(s),
- maturities, or
- rating and yield ranges.
In comparison to traditional portfolio securitization, Acatus single asset securitization offers an enormous increase in transparency, flexibility and customization to investors.