Acatus is an innovative Berlin based FinTech company run by capital markets experts.
Acatus acts as service provider to originators and investors alike, aiming to ensure the efficient matching of offer and demand. Founded in September 2016 with the ambition to revitalize and revolutionize the securitization industry in Europe, the company has steadily grown its team of experienced experts in finance, law, IT, and communications.
- Serial Entrepreneur (Fintech)
- 10 years of experience in Financial Services / Tech and International Capital Market Practice (New York, Frankfurt, London & Berlin)
- German & U.S. qualified lawyer (New York), Dr. iur. (Humboldt University), Master of Law, Science and Technology (Stanford)
- More than 25 years experience in securities operations
- Former CEO of Clearstream Banking AG & COO of Clearstream Group
- Former board member - biw Bank für Investments und Wertpapiere AG
- Partner at transaction factory AG
As an early-stage startup Acatus can rely on the vast know-how and dependable network of many reputable business angels as well as institutional investors, including Partech Ventures and Berliner Effektengesellschaft.